Join us for a weekend of yoga, meditation and pure relaxation in the French Alps with Chalet APASSION.
Switch off from the outside world as you unwind with yoga classes run by yoga coach Tess Klotz, all hosted in the luxurious surroundings of Chalet APASSION.
Tess has been practicing yoga for over 15 years and teaching for 10. Initially trained in Vinyasa flow yoga, that connects the breath with movement, Tess completed her teacher training in Bali with Louise Sear, a very well-known Australian Yogi.
Tess than deepened her yoga practice completeing 3 on-line courses of Prana flow teacher training with renowned yogi Shiva Rea. In March of 2017 Tess completed a 300 hour yoga intensive teacher training in Goa, India with the Yoga Synergy team of Simon Borg- Olivier and Bianca Machliss.
Today Tess’s style of yoga is a synthesis of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Tibetan Yoga and modern medical science. Tess continues to broaden her yoga knowledge to enrich both her personal practice but to bring variety and experience into her teaching and as such is in the middle of an on-line Yoga Therapy course with Yoga Synergy.
Days dedicated to relaxation
Rise each morning to a yoga session with Tess on the expansive Chalet APASSION terrace* overlooking the majestic mountains of Le Criou and Les Dents Blanches.
After breakfast explore the local area – the beautiful medieval village of Samoëns, the stunning Giffre Valley or alternatively simply relax at the chalet where you can unwind in the sauna, ease your muscles in the hot tub or we can arrange for a masseuse or beauty therapist to come to the chalet to further enhance your pampering experience.
Afternoon tea and healthy snacks will be served each afternoon followed by your second yoga session.
These retreats are designed to help you recharge your batteries and reconnect your body and mind. They will give you a sense of pampering and renewal whilst you savour the fresh air, the invigorating natural beauty of the French Alps and the luxurious surroundings of the chalet.
Dates for your diary:
Our next weekend Yoga Retreat will be taking place between 18 – 21 May 2018
Please drop us a line now to register your interest!
Why not check out the blog and photos from our last yoga retreat!
If the above dates don’t work for you or you would you like to arrange an exclusive trip away with a group of friends, we would be very happy to design a tailor made break to suit your requirements. Please contact us for prices & further information.
The weekend package costs just £470 / €550 and includes:
- 3 nights accommodation at Chalet APASSION on a shared room basis, along with your breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes and 3 x two course evening meals with complementary wines
- 5 yoga sessions hosted by Tess Klotz
- A complementary 30 minute massage
- Mats and blankets and other equipment required for the yoga sessions
- Transfers to and from Geneva airport (see notes below)
(1) The time for the pick-up from Geneva airport is between 10.00 and midday on the day of arrival. The return trip to Geneva will leave the chalet between midday and 14.00 on the day of departure. Times will be organised to coincide with the earliest arriving / departing flights. If you are unable to make these times we can arrange an alternative transfer for you. One-way transfers to and from Geneva are charged at the rate of £110 / €140 per single journey.
(2) A discount of £50 / €60 per person will be applied to the cost of the retreat for any individuals that make their own transport arrangement to the chalet.
(3) Retreats are a minimum of 4 people and may be cancelled in the event of minimum numbers not being reached. A full refund, including any deposit monies paid, will be made in the event of cancellation.
(4) *In the event of bad weather yoga sessions will be held in the large open plan living area at Chalet ALLURE.
(5) The price includes accommodation based on sharing a twin room. In the event you want a room on an exclusive basis then a single person supplement would be chargeable per night.