The Haute Savoie offers some of the finest mountain golf courses in Europe, including four championship courses. Set in stunning scenery, golfers can enjoy a relaxing round without the crowds, making it a must for the golf enthusiast.
Each course offers a different challenge, whether set in a valley, at altitude or alongside a lake. Regular golfers can take advantage of the Haute Savoie Golf Pass that includes five courses at a competitive rate.
Courses within an hour of Samoëns include:
- Flaine golf course, 18 holes par 63. A unique golf course, situated at 1850m, at the heart of the French Alps.
- Golf des Gets, 18 holes par 70. Situated on the Chavannes ridge above Les Gets
- Chamonix Golf Club, 18 holes par 72. Situated at the base of Mont Blanc
- Evian Masters Golf Club, 18 holes par 72. Situated on the shores of Lac Leman
- Mont D’Arbois Golf Club, 18 holes, par 72. Situated in Megeve, the course at Mont D’Arbois is the oldest mountain course in France